Sunday, November 7, 2010

In All Your Ways...


      Wow so I just had this Hugeeee Epiphany... ok no..rewinddd...
I just recently went through this incredibly crazzy / eye opening situation ....then i had the " Epiphany"..
I won't go into detail but I can truly say it was soul deep devestating..... It broke me from the inside out...turned my wrongs and rights upside down and made me take a really good look at the person I claim to be... On the flip side though a lil jaded.. I can truly say I praise God for allowing me to go through this experience and more so for the lessons Im continually learning from it... so what have I learned...

1.) You will know a tree by it's "Fruit" -

Jesus spoke life...his words were  simple yet profound...He say's look people...  If a tree " looks " like an apple tree yet produces lemons..it's obviously a lemon tree..
 Man will take a verse like..Matthew 7:16 ... dissect, mutilate, sprinkle it with educated jargon  to make it sound beyond average intellect, spice it up with a price tag and a two page intro listing all his/ her accreditations and before  you know it all you've truly retained is... lemon..??
Studying the word of God, delving deep into the scripture is like diving full force into God's treasure chest...his words are life...but so was the simplicity of Jesus's parables....they were profound enough for the intellect yet simple enough for the layman....When he say's you will know a tree by it's fruit he was dead on...
Look at a person...look at their fruit...they may look, talk, dress the part but if their producing fruit in their lives that contradict what their claiming... beware.... anybody hiding behind a false identity is not to be trusted...

2.) Actions speak louder than words -

WOW now seriouslyyy this is a biggy..... If someone suddenly drops the ( L ) bomb on you but their actions say otherwise... check their actions first they may not be describing the Love you or I think Love to be....
The dictionary defines Love as : ( Feeling ) the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment...Love defined in the Word of God is based not on ( Feeling ) but ( Action )....1 Corinthians 13....Love is Patient...Love is Kind..Love Seeks not it's own way...it keeps ( no ) record of wrong done against it....Action has life...while words are empty....In a nutshell my lesson here was " Check yourself before you wreck yourself " test every word and make sure it's backed up with action... Satan's a Lier and a Theif..he comes to woo you in with his empty words.... then steal what is sacred... beware of anybody who can't back it up with the fruit of God's Love....

3.) Compromise can be a death trap -

Never everrrrr...compromise the things of God for the things of Man....Satan will use it to chew you up and spit you out....Like the saying goes " TO THY OWN SELF BE TRUE " ... Let's face it ... weve all been their done that in one way or another.... we all make and will continue making mistakes but if I've learned one thing from this whole ordeal it's this... Other than God who will never leave or forsake us..we enter and exit this world as me, myself and I....It's Vital to be true to the person staring you back in the mirror....don't give what is sacred to dog's or what is precious to pigs..they will turn and trample them underfoot....Beware of anyone who pressures you to Compromise those things you hold sacred.... Pressure = selfish ambition for personal gain....not Love......

4.) In ( all ) your waysss ( acknowledge him ) 


If you know God personally you know he Loves you and I with a Passion.... He planned, formed, created, and chose us to live his breath of life...He's bottled every tear we've ever shed and even the very hairs on our heads are numbered....he's amazinggg and just for that reason alone should be considered and acknowledged for his amazzzingggnesss....but alas we like sheep have gone astray... each of us have gone our own way...and satan who roams this earth like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour seeks us out in our times of wanderlust in an attempt to steal... kill and destroy that which God has made Beautiful..... My biggest lesson here was that I must consider and acknowledge my Lord not in a few of my ways or in some of my ways ...but in ( all ) my ways... In my thoughts, my heart, my speech, my dress, my decision making, my first fruits...God is God he is worthy of our best...and nothing less...

My situation was crazzzy tragic .... If I can share a nugget of truth to anybody out their from my own personal  ' CRAZZzzy " it's this..... Make God Number 1.....and everything else second....He is honestly the only one who keeps me sane in a wicked and perverse generation... to anyone willing to receive ... be blessed....
           In All Your Ways Acknowledge Him and He will Make your Paths straight.. - Proverbs 3:6 -

No comments:

Post a Comment